Do you guys think I did the right thing?

My "boyfriend" (well my ex now) and I were skyping at 3am, then I heard his phone vibrated 3 times and he didn't pick it up, I knew it was a text msg, couple seconds later the same person that messaged him called, and he lied saying he don't know who it is, it was an unknown number, which I knew was a lie. The next day I was having attitude when he called because of the lie, so I asked for the last time who was calling you so late, he's gonna come with "ok I won't lie, it was one of my friends" which was a female. Anyways, lately every time we're talking his phone vibrates and I'm fed up, he always wanna talk asking me about my day at 9 10 in the nights now and I'm sick and tired of him. I left him last night and he won't leave me alone, he called me a spoil brat. We were together for 2 years. Do you guys think I did the right thing by leaving? Or do you think we could've work it out?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• ok first off if he's lying then you can pretty much bet he was cheating cause if it was one of his female friends then there's no reason for him to hide it from you & sec you dont deserve to be treated like that, you did the right thing & stand your ground, once a cheater always a cheater.. if you wanna talk, kik me Mike_CENA, ps i won't hit on you, just talk