is it unreasonable to demand finality?

long story short, broke up with my ex about 10 months ago, she WILL NOT talk to me, even though i just want to hear her say she's done with me completely. am i a psycho for wanting this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you broke up with her, then she owes you nothing.

If she broke up with you, why do you need to hear this from her? The break up should be enough to tell you that she is done with you...but, with that being said, why anyone would go back to someone that broke up with them is beyond me.

1|1
    0|0
    • it was a long, complicated relationship with a lot of (mutually inspired) fights towards the end...she just sort of left me hanging

• If she left you hanging like that, I wouldn't hold out any hope of closure.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No. Everyone wants closure, but unfortunately sometimes we don't get it :/

0|1
    0|0
  • She's your ex it's been 10 months forget about it move on. Are you being a little psycho, you might be.

0|0
    0|1
    • we were together for like 5 years so take your judgment and shove it.

• A little touchy aren't we. You asked for an opinion I gave you one.

• think about the fact that i was with this girl for a quarter of my life, 10 months isn't that long.

• She should still be polite - out of courtesy - even if she doesn't like you anymore. It's not strange but you might be expecting too much from her.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• You will never get closure.

You need to accept that.

1|3
    0|0
  • Some women (and men for that matter) don't give you reasons. Typically this is to keep you hanging or clinging on and not making it easy for you to move on. This is all the finality you need from people like this. If you're asking for closure and they're not giving it to you that is more than enough reason for you to move on. Only the biggest cunts (or douchebags) leave people hanging like that. Fortunately, handling it gets easier the more it happens so just do your best to move on. She's def not worth your time dude.

1|2
    0|0
  • "am i a psycho for wanting this?", no.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes