is it unreasonable to demand finality?

long story short, broke up with my ex about 10 months ago, she WILL NOT talk to me, even though i just want to hear her say she's done with me completely. am i a psycho for wanting this?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you broke up with her, then she owes you nothing.

If she broke up with you, why do you need to hear this from her? The break up should be enough to tell you that she is done with you...but, with that being said, why anyone would go back to someone that broke up with them is beyond me.

• it was a long, complicated relationship with a lot of (mutually inspired) fights towards the end...she just sort of left me hanging

• If she left you hanging like that, I wouldn't hold out any hope of closure.