I want to get over my ex. It's really frustrating.?

It's been almost 3 months I can't get over her. She was literally my happiness. Prettiest girl I've ever dated. I tried to win her back, but it didn't work. I wonder if I will ever be able to forget her.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• you are the kind of guy most girls swoon for.😍 I am sorry your relationship didn't work out. To get over a breakup takes time just go out with friends forget about dating and your ex go have fun. Get into your job or school flow and try to be the best person you can be. Set new goals for your self like going to the gym, biking, and hiking. Cherish the moments you had with her even tho your story ended short I am sure some one gorgeous will come your way. Right now it just seem like you have a hole but you will get through this!! I support you cyber wiseπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• Swoon for? what does that mean? lol

• swoon:feel faint with joy: to be overwhelmed by happiness, excitement, adoration, or infatuation... there u go lol πŸ˜‰