How do you make contact with your ex if you told them not to contact you?

Last time I spoke to my ex about 7 weeks ago (She broke up with me 6 months back) I told her that her contacting me was making it too hard to move on and she told me she would leave it up to me to talk to her. Honestly don't think she thought it would take this long (7 weeks). How do I go about contacting her?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it, been here, you'll go around and around In circles. It will feel good to speak to them Initially but after that you won't be over it, you will have to go through the process again. Not worth it. In 7 weeks if she really wanted to talk, she would of.

Sorry, I've been here, you've done right so far to stop getting In touch, give it longer, she doesn't need the attention or deserve someone to think about her when she broke up. There's nothing to say. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't contact her. She doesn't need her ego stroked and she left you.