What stage of breakup is this? Is it going to end?

I just ended a relationship of 3 years with my bf who cheated emotionally on me constantly. I think it had turned physical too. It's been about 2months now. I don't want to talk to him but yet I do. I want to see him but yet I don't. That is how I am feeling now. I have really grown to like being single. At first I wanted him back so badly. After he didn't try hard to get me back I realized that I should not try,

What stage of the breakup am I in? I want him to want me back and I am happy being single now at the same time. I still think of the happy moments and intimate moments we had. I just know for me to want him back he would have to dramtically change but we had such a connection.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I've often considered a break-up to follow the Kubler-Ross 5 stages of grief-loss. So if I held to that spectrum I'd say you are at bargaining. (step 3) sort of back and forth trying in a more or less one on one argument with yourself. "well he was this, but he was this" kind of thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE