Please someone answer my questions below:-1- what does that mean? 2- should i tell him about my feelings? 3- should he know about my pregnancy?

I'm officially divorced and i have a beautiful son i love him so much he's 6 years old me and he's father decided to get divorce because we realized that we can't be together anymore with no ((grudge)) but we still have contact together and have a great relationship out of love before a couple months my mother visit me and she take my son with her in a trip with her friends in the same day my ex husband came to take his son he wanted to make it a surprise for him but i told him that he's not here then i invited him in to my house and we were talking then we start dancing together and i don't know how or why but we slept together and we were super happy like two teenager in love and i didn't tell him about my feelings and he did the same thing too then he leave the house and he back to take our son after a couple days and i realized that I'm pregnant after our crazy night but i didn't tell him about anything because i don't know if i should or not it's been two months now.

Please girls and guys i need opinions here.
Dose he still love me?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Go and talk to him girl you sounds like you really still love him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE