How many of you are ok with your S/O talking to an ex?

I personally am very big on "no contact" with exes because the last thing I'd wanna do is make a girlfriend suspicious of me. But I hear many keep in touch and so on. So I'm making a poll.

I am excluding situations like child custody issues and such here because I don't want to over-complicate it. So if you're thinking of "what if he/she left stuff behind at the ex's place?" skip those scenarios.

• Being in contact with any ex for any reason is a dealbreaker
  • I am ok with my S/O talking to an ex, but not hanging out.
  • I am ok with my S/O hanging out with an ex.
    Vote C

70

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel confident that my boyfriend does not like them in that way anymore and that he is with me because he loves me and no one else (in the husband/wife sort of way). call me naive and innocent, but i'm cool with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE