Is his ex lying to me, or probs not?

My best guy friend and crush went out with a girl in February, and they broke up in March. I didn't have the guts to ask him what happened, but I decided to today ask his ex bluntly what happened. She knows I like him by the way but she said that she dumped him. She said that they should just be friends, and he didn't look like he wanted to but he said he agreed. I don't know why but I feel like she's lying to me; she sounded so casual about it. She said it so quickly idk. Or maybe I'm just hoping he doesn't have feelings for her anymore. But like a month ago his friend said that he'd pay him 50 bucks to go back out with his ex, and he denied. So it sounded like he broke up with her. And if the girl just stopped feeling for him, why did she delete all of their pictures together and she posted a pic the day they broke up that she's so depressed? I'm so lost.

Most Helpful Girl

• what does it matter, is he your bf?

• No but he wants to be; therefore, I want to know his past.

• thanks for MH

• No problem

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!