Stay friends or No-contact, Please help me?

I'm Korean and i met a girl who is my ex and American (20 old).We had dated for almost 3 months. We really liked each other and dated every 3 days a week. I'm sure she liked me more than i liked her ( but we didn't have sex cause she never had sex so i didn't try to do sex with her until she's ready for it). but I'm kind of jealous person, and it made her got tired of me being jealous and we fought a lot. she doesn't like me anymore because i was so mean to her and hurt her so bad when we were fighting. when she said i want to break up with you and this relationship is hard and stressful. but i told her give me last chance when i was with her. and she gave the chance. but she wasn't like before she talked or acting and also she said that she can't promise anything. she said me " she can't do it anymore" even i tried to not be mean to her. so i accepted our breakup. After breakup 3 days, i started talking to her as a friend on Facebook but she said : In all honesty, right now I don't want to be in a relationship... I just want to calm down and stuff. But it can change in the future... so i accepted i was her friend cause i thought we could get back together and She always started talking to me everyday. Sometimes when we did Skype and she said : i really miss you and i still like you. And after a month (still talked each other), she asked can we see each other? so we met on May 15. we watched 2 movies and i stayed at her house for a little while. Before we met, she asked when we see each other, is it a date or just hangout? so i said : it depends on you, if you see me as a friend, it will just hangout. if you see me as a boyfriend, it will be a date. After we met on May 16, i asked it was a date or just hangout. she answered : what do you think it was? i think it was in the middle. i said : I had fun last night but it made me realize just how much I still like you. If you like me still, that's great. But if you only want to be friends from now on, I need to
  • Stay friends
  • No contact
+know. Because I will only get hurt. but she just said : I do still like you, but not as much as you like me. I'm not sure if I want To jump into the relationship again, So I don't want to make you wait or hurt you. So it's ultimately your decision.
+ i said : so you mean you only want to be friends, right? she said : for now yeah. so i said : Okay, I think i need my time but Thank you for the answer. I'm not sure but i can decide what i want. I was happy to know about you.

10