Can you please advise if it was my fault or not?

Long story short I have been dating with this girl, and was trying to escalate, but was humble at the beginning. She said that she is fine with the pace too. Then i asked her on the distance she put between us, as she didn't want me to touch her. She said that she was in a relationship and it ended badly. And she needed some time, possibly. Yesterday we spoke a bit, about relationships, and i said that i have never been in one, and I told her that I am a virgin, cause I was building my career. As I moved to the town where I am now, I am looking for a job currently. After 4 hours of silence she messaged me that she only sees me as a friend, and not a potential partner. I just turned 29, and its kind of a fear of mine, of what I could have done differently. I myself had opportunities to sleep with some girls, but I preferred to find a girl for the relationship, a soul mate so to speak. Please advise. she said that she isn't ready for the relationship, but she said that only after we spoke about the relationships staff.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't your fault at all. She probably just backed out because you admitted to not having really been in a relationship. She most likely assumed that since you were inexperienced, you wouldn't really know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm doing the same thing.

Just find some other girl.