Can you please advise if it was my fault or not?

Long story short I have been dating with this girl, and was trying to escalate, but was humble at the beginning. She said that she is fine with the pace too. Then i asked her on the distance she put between us, as she didn't want me to touch her. She said that she was in a relationship and it ended badly. And she needed some time, possibly. Yesterday we spoke a bit, about relationships, and i said that i have never been in one, and I told her that I am a virgin, cause I was building my career. As I moved to the town where I am now, I am looking for a job currently. After 4 hours of silence she messaged me that she only sees me as a friend, and not a potential partner. I just turned 29, and its kind of a fear of mine, of what I could have done differently. I myself had opportunities to sleep with some girls, but I preferred to find a girl for the relationship, a soul mate so to speak. Please advise. she said that she isn't ready for the relationship, but she said that only after we spoke about the relationships staff.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't your fault at all. She probably just backed out because you admitted to not having really been in a relationship. She most likely assumed that since you were inexperienced, you wouldn't really know what to do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm doing the same thing.

Just find some other girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She isn't the right one the right girl wouldn't care if u were a virgin or not some girls can be just as superficial as some guys can be

0|0
    0|0
  • Not your fault. She's just not the girl for you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes