She said she lost feelings for me very abruptly...?

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone before and if they succeeded in getting the girl back. It started as just a fling. Then she said I did nothing wrong but her feelings for me is gone. She did say she likes someone else and they connect with each other. I am 6 years older than. After she warned me to keep my guard up and that she liked someone else, I panicked and I asked her to be officially my girlfriend. She initially said yes but a couple of days later, she told me that it was weird I wanted to be her bf all of a sudden now...that I am out of her league, that I'm smart and all that. After telling me this, I kissed her the next time I saw her and she didn't refuse. Then whenever she's around me, she'd tickle me, touch me with her toes, squeeze my nipples playfully, slap my butt and practically touch me wherever she could. It's like she's sending mixed signals. I'm so confused...What do I do? I never really liked her from the beginning and she was the one that kept telling everyone she liked me very much and that was why I made a move but now it hurts. I just need suggestions on what to do or text her back...even if there is a little chance.
I told her I like her already and she said "It's not that I don't like you, I do but like I said, it's not at the same level u like me and I'm sorry If I was leading you on. I truly am. I still wanted you and it's wrong to like two guys

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say move on cuz if she really likes u she wouldn't be interested in other guys