She said she lost feelings for me very abruptly...?

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone before and if they succeeded in getting the girl back. It started as just a fling. Then she said I did nothing wrong but her feelings for me is gone. She did say she likes someone else and they connect with each other. I am 6 years older than. After she warned me to keep my guard up and that she liked someone else, I panicked and I asked her to be officially my girlfriend. She initially said yes but a couple of days later, she told me that it was weird I wanted to be her bf all of a sudden now...that I am out of her league, that I'm smart and all that. After telling me this, I kissed her the next time I saw her and she didn't refuse. Then whenever she's around me, she'd tickle me, touch me with her toes, squeeze my nipples playfully, slap my butt and practically touch me wherever she could. It's like she's sending mixed signals. I'm so confused...What do I do? I never really liked her from the beginning and she was the one that kept telling everyone she liked me very much and that was why I made a move but now it hurts. I just need suggestions on what to do or text her back...even if there is a little chance.
Updates:
I told her I like her already and she said "It's not that I don't like you, I do but like I said, it's not at the same level u like me and I'm sorry If I was leading you on. I truly am. I still wanted you and it's wrong to like two guys

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say move on cuz if she really likes u she wouldn't be interested in other guys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well you made a false move, she liked you! You never felt the same. She knew it and felt it but sense it wasn't being reciprocated, she gave you an out and possibly gave up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her exactly how u feel ! Put yourself out there for her. That's the only way ur really going to know

0|0
    0|0
    • Please what do you mean?

• If you really wanna be with her tell her ! Show her that you care plan something very sweet for her that you never did b4 and express to her how you really feel. I'm sure she likes you.

What Guys Said 4

• I think u made a mistake by freaking her out, rushing to be officially together.
    Remember, when a woman wants to be officially in a relationship, she would bring up the topic and it guarantees less rejections cause you already ensured her attraction level is at the same with yours.
    I felt she smelled your desperation and that's why rejecting u.
    Also, the other b.s excuses such as i'm smart, out of league don't really matter, She just let you down easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like she is leading you on. She has had something else come up, but she is not going to stop keeping you around til she knows whether the other guy is going to pan out.

If she was sleeping with you, but said she liked someone else you have to wonder exactly what this girl is getting at. If i like someone I dont go sleeping around waiting for them to decide.

If you like her, then tell her. Girlinfo is right on that one. But at the same point if she was warning you off, Ill bet money she was telling you the because she wanted to see if you were really interested.

Id still tell her how you feel, if she gives you the same spiel that she likes someone else walk away, this is a mire of emotional BS.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long has this lasted?

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably knows you asked her to be your GF out of panic and not out of desire. You acted like a scared guy afraid of losing something, than a confident guy who was going after something he wanted.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes