Does it actually mean these people are not over their ex?

Everyone uses FB these days to post stuff especially love related, without actually saying it.

When people break up, i notice these "optimistic" posts on their Facebook talking about how they are going to find someone better, how they are going to be even happier, how they don't need their ex.
In my book if they took the time to write/post that stuff, it means that they are still thinking of their ex and the absence of the person is bothering to them.
Am i right or wrong? Feel free to write

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are right, they aren't over their ex if they write stuff like that. Personally I hate Facebook and have never understood people who use it to share things from their personal life.. It's so weird.

• It's even worse when they post these things about their ex, when they already date someone else.

i don't get Facebook either. I just don't feel like sharing anything. I rarely do. I mostly use it to chat to others, since everyone else around here uses Facebook. Hopefully people will get bored of it but i'm not getting my hopes high.

• I hope that too!! Everyone from my University has Facebook so I need to have one too, since all the study information is on fb. So stupid. Otherwise I also use it to chat with family that live in other countries.. But we have started using what's app and Skype instead. I really really hope that Facebook stops soon. It's a waste of time.