Big trouble or everything will be okay?

Well my ex wife has been giving me all kinds of crap lately, she has been saying I owe her money for this past tax season because I claim our child, but I raise the child, put food on the table for the child, bathe and put clothes on my child. She sees him maybe 30 times a year. has him for 24hrs on an occasional Saturday. well I called about info on taxes and child custody. I found out that technically she never fished her part of the custody papers and after all this time I'M NOT DIVORCED. How do I tell my girlfriend? do I tell her? she has been hinting around about marriage lately. I'm glad I found out about this cause first thing Tuesday I'm taking my ass down to finish the divorce even if I have to start all over. I am SICK of my EX!! but my question is how will my girlfriend take this? any girls ever been through this? I honestly just found out today :( PLEASE help if you know any steps I can take I am in California willing to take ALL info/comment/opinions into consideration.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She would be more angry if you hid it from her. Just sit her down and tell her the truth. You didn't do anything wrong, so you have nothing to hide. She might be upset, but if she loves you, she'll get over it. Like I said, you aren't in the wrong, your ex is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• That's crazy man.

But what makes you want to do it all again?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You know honestly I have asked myself that very question. my first marriage was crazy! I was young and rushed it. this time around I have been going over EVERY little detail and finally asked myself can I live without her? the answer is no. she does so much for me and my son I would do anything to keep her. I really respect the concept of marriage and I know better than to ever rush into it ever again. The girl I am with now has made me feel things I wish I felt the the first time, I was stupid. and know now exactly what I want.

• I just asked because I'm not a proponent of marriage (this is a perfect example of what happens when the state gets involved with people's affairs).

Could you finalize the divorce quietly without your girlfriend knowing? Otherwise you could pull a Don Draper and try to marry two women at the same time.

• I feel you, I could always just go down there first thing in the morning and file for the divorce, I suppose she doesn't ever have to ever know. *gulp*