Why is hard to find somebody thats loyal?

I'm afraid of being married today because no one nowadays
Updates:
I'm afraid of being married today because no one is Loyal

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with this. The sad thing is you don't even have to be married now to have someone take half your belongings or end up in court. I like the idea of marriage being traditional but feel like too many people don't take it seriously or rush into it. So many people are unfaithful and it's an expensive day/night. I say if you wanna do that then just invite the friends and fam out for a night on the town on you haha. All jokes aside, I wish people took it seriously; marriage is very special and something that should be treasured. I mean when you look in the mirror and think, this person chose to spend the rest of their life with you, that's gotta be pretty important right?

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• you're more likely to get a loyal gal if you date the average ones :O

0|1
    0|0
  • Loyalty's a diamond. Precious and sought by many, but BOY is it rare! Hope you're a lucky one, though! xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Values in this county have shifted in a bad way... try to deal with people who VALUE family, marriage, kids, their reputation. Believe me, I feel the same way as you do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a puppy?

0|0
    0|0
  • i asked the same question too

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Easy. Don't marry.

Marriage isn't about love. It's a legal contract in which you have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

2|2
    1|0
  • Loyalty is very easy to find so long as you have the means to maintain it. Loyalty is not something "Given" but something "Earned" as per respect. So you won't "find" it if you don't "deserve" it.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is by far the best way to put it. Respect and loyalty are earned, not just given

• Show All
    • If you don't believe in the cause, you shouldn't get married. Or alternatively, split up before you go around cheating.

There are many types of respect, but let's leave it at that.

• I am going to avoid the urge to rudely dismiss you. Have a wonderful... whatever it is there.

• Nice avi :) Date younger. Younger girls are on the whole, more innocent and loyal.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes