Whats a thing, if u get a chance you would do over?

whats a thing, if u get a chance you would do over?

mine would be my first stupid ass good for nothing bf :p lol

Updates:
do u believe in second chances?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe in second chances but Nah! im good.lol.
    My past was all about hunger games, brawling and survival.Dang, sleeping with empty tummy is my worst days, sleeping around 4am for two weeks just to finish my classmates Design Project during my college for a penny was unbearable. Oh my! i worked 3 times harder than a normal kid to reach my current level so i don't have any regrets, i fought a good fight.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• During a tournament basketball game I would have shot the 3 pointer instead of trying to draw a foul and get 3 free throws. We ended up losing by 2 and just missing the championship game.=(

1|0
    0|0
    • thats really bad..im so sorry :(

• It wasn't brutal. I scored 17 points in the second half including a 4 point play. IF my friend would have dunked my alley oop we would have won, but it went through his hands. I was really mad at the time though.

• yeah i know how u feel :/

• Go back to hs and make sure i dont do them besides weight lifting. And tell myself to win around the year instead

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have worked harder in college and found a different internship.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOPE Academy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go back to when before I lost my loved ones and have the ability to warn them to watch out for the things that took their lives.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't date the guy i like now because we dont live in the same town and he said he isn't looking for anything serious now since he doesn't have the time at the moment, so i would never have gone on a date with him knowing that it wouldn't work out

0|0
    0|0
  • I do believe in second chances in certain situations. And I wouldn't do anything over it would change the way I am now and I like the person I am at the moment so I stick with the choices I made.

0|0
    0|0
  • The time I spend with the guys I loved, it was an amazing time, but I wished I've told them how much I cared. Probs would date one of them :)
    I also would try to make sure they don't get murdered =)

0|0
    0|0
  • All of high school. I should've focused more on my grades instead of skipping everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't redo anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i know how that feels, you wouldn't be the person u are today if it werent for all the things that happened in you life :)

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes