How long does it take you to move on?

how long did it take you to move on, after you got turned down by a major crush? how long does it take you to be interested in another person in general? by that i mean not only for sex but for a relationship.
  • days
  • weeks
  • months
    Vote C
  • year (s)
    Vote D

5330

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much I cared for the person. If it's a small crush, then probably a week or so. If it's someone I care for, then probably six months. But if it's someone I really love, then a part of me will probably never move on. So yeah, completely depends.

• Yeah I agree you loved a man and had a small crush too which can pass easily.

• I get this - if I loved somebody, there's always some part of my brain that has feelings left over. It doesn't mean I'd 'give it another shot', it's more like, those feelings are in my brain somewhere and can't be deleted, and circumstances (e. g. finding an old photo or something) can sort of trigger them. That's how neurons work, so I don't understand people who really seem to be able to 'drop' their feelings... I feel like if you can, then surely they weren't 'real' feelings to begin with.

@fun-weird-guy No it doesn't mean you don't love the new person completely. You can care about more than one person at once.

• that kind of is a problem... what if the feeling for the other girl stays so strong, that it prevent´s you from developing feelings for another one? im mean you can love more than one person but still... if you like one a lot more, it´s hard to be with another one.