My Ex-Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Best Friend And I Still Love Her. What Do I Do?

Me and my ex-girlfriend just broke up recently because I found her cheating on me with my best friend. Me and my friend are really close and been friends for four years now, me and my ex been together for about two years now and I just found out her and my best friend been hooking up for three months I think. Anyway I stopped talking to my best friend and my ex. I'm really hurting because of it and to know it was my best friend makes it worse! And my ex wants to get back with me and I keep saying no but I still love her. I don't know what to do... Or what I did wrong for her to go after another guy for sex, me and her never did anything because I didn't feel comfortable with doing it at a young age.

I still love her a lot and she cheated on me with my best friend.

Should I take her back? And what should I do about my best friend? I need help...

53

Most Helpful Girl

• cut them off both do you realize that she fergot about you and did what she did with your bestf just you must dump her for ever for ever don't be stupid she would do it with others like easily ! go find girl that desurve you !

• Yeah everyone tells me I should. Thanks for you opinion, I defiantly thing about what you said.

• search for a faithful girl and if ur guyfreind is hot and not a ladies man then you just can let ur girl talk to him but if he was more likely to talk to girls and haing out with keep it for your self as a friend and take off your girl from having too much time alone wih him !
      wish ya best luck and ur welcome :*

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a new best friend

Drop that bitch.

Clearly neither of them are worth your time, so that would be my course of action. Don't blame yourself for someone cheating, that's their bad, it's never yours. You never can do something that "Causes a person to cheat". If the person was so unhappy about something in the relationship, they should either address it or break up, cheating will always be the fault of the cheater.

• Lol, thanks for that. I guess I just feel as if I did something wrong. Your opinion helps me a lot! Thanks again.