How long long does it usually take you to get over your ex?

Question above is my question, and those of you who claim to not miss their exes at all, how's that possible. You don't miss them at all? You don't feel sad or void.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow it's not an easy answer. I think we just allow the feelings to fade over time, but I still miss and hurt sometimes over my ex. I was crazy about him, but things didn't work out... I HAD to let it go. It doesn't mean I don't think about him, or am 100% over him - it only means that in reality it's not gonna be, and I had to accept that.

I believe the only time I will be TRULY over it is when I fall in love with someone else.