Do you believe in the Boomerang Theory?

Do you believe in the Boomerang Theory? This expressed in the notion that if you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you, it was meant to be.

This is often observed in relationships where two people have a great connection but they break up. Often the timing isn't right or they have issues they need to work through, or they may have met someone else or want to date others casually.

Eventually, both partners begin exclusive relationships with others. But in time, they end up getting back together.

Do you subscribe to the Boomerang Theory? Have you had experiences in your romantic relationships which support it? Does it inform the way you feel when a relationship ends?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• No! I will never get back with a cheater. Whats its done is done. No going back. Once a cheater is alwaysna cheater.

• I didn't mention anything about cheating, but thanks for your answer anyway :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't think of a time when a man hasn't come back around. I think this theory only works if the break up is dealt with in a mature way. For instance, my bf and I just broke up bc he has too much going on to give me the attention I want. I could be a girl about it and cry and whine or be a woman and give him space. 9 times out of 10 give the person what they want and they come back around.

• yours is the exact situation that I'm in right now and I'm doing exactly as you are I'm giving him space we have a wonderful connection and I hope he comes back and I hope the same happens for you the only thing I can do is be confident and patient it may or may not happen but either way I'll be okay again wishing the same for you

• You are my heroine!

• The min u love on is the min they always reappear...so go on some dates girl ;)
      I found a new boytoy with a boat who is working out quite well now I must say lol