Girls question about a break up?

1.What do you do when you try to move on?

2.If the guy was the first one to initiate the break up with you and he apologizes next day would you take him back?

3. Have you ever rejected or dumped a guy even though you were still in love with him for some reasons? and what are the reasons?

4. If he keeps apologizing and begs you to come back to him, would you feel pity for him or would you just be annoyed?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. i keep myself busy
    2. I dont know, it all depends on the history
    3. Yes, because the relationship was not working
    4. No, i wouldn't

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Keep yourself busy by doing what? and would you even bother to keep yourself busy if you had no interest at all in that guy and he thankfully broke up with you?

• I wonder how you ignore someone you're still in love with.

• thanks for MH