Has anybody ever tried no contact rule to win your ex back?

I heard that it's the most effective way to make your ex want you back after trying all possible ways to win them back. Has anybody ever tried this and did it work? I would like to hear your story.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I'm 19 and have only dated once in my life, but dumped my boyfriend because things didn't really work out and I thought I deserved a little better :) So after we broke up, he unfriended me on Facebook and blocked my number. I didn't have much of a problem with that because I didn't really want to talk to him. however, one of his guy friends told me later on (like 2 months later) that he did that so I could have time off for myself and think about things. (probably he was hoping that I would miss him and do something to get in touch with him which I didn't lols)

Anyway we then met again a few months later at the gym coincidentally, then decided to have lunch together (by that time I had almost forgotten about him so it was good). He asked me out again but I declined. Fortunately we're still friends.

HOWEVER things probably would've been different if he was more sincere in pursuing me again.. because it just seemed stupid to cut off contact when he treasured our relationship. Anyway it's all over now

Good luck!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't think it will work for me. I'll regret for losing her for the rest of my life. I don't think I would ever meet someone perfect like her. Time to move on.

• thanks for MH and good luck! :) Don't give up!