What are people's thoughts on this? Should I move on from him?

Was seeing a guy for a few months we got on great when it started to get serious I started panicking and acting negative he started to naturally pull away one night I stayed at my best friends house we had been out and her two male cousins stayed downstairs I told my bf as at the time didn't see it a problem he went mad and ended things

5 weeks ony ex will respond to all my texts but doesn't iniatiate anything in the conversations we have had he is still angry about what I did and said I have been disrespectful I have apologised but he won't get back with me he just says why would I want to be with someone who doesn't respect me in the conversations he has said I am beautiful and then other times he's cold and says he doesn't want to talk to me as a mate I told him today I can't help but message humans to block me so it's stops me and he just said I wouldn't block you and it's ok then I say you don't wanna talk to me he replied I have nothing to say to you you fucked everything up what do you say to someone who does that?

He seems hung up on it all still and I gave apologised to him but it's not getting me any closer should I give up he is pretty much telling me too

12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl