Why is it that when I find a guy who we have a chemistry, there's always a factor that doesn't allows us to be together?

Whenever I find a guy who thinks I'm perfect for him, there's always this other issues that dont allow us to be in a relationship with. He's either too old, he either can't due to his own problems, or there's some other factor. I hate it because I've found so many guys who we connect but than something drops and we no longer can't :(

15

Most Helpful Guy

• you will continue to find something that will keep you apart. its for you overcome it if you really want it. Here is a quote for you "The course of true love never did run smooth"

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, overcoming the obstacles show how much you two want to be together, so if you really like or love each other, then you will find a way