Is it childish to delete your ex off from your Facebook?

It says above there. To not think or hear about her and to detach myself from her, I deleted her off. I thought it would be the best and fastest way to do so. Is it still childish?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• it is not childish although the even more mature thing to do is just try and keep a distant friendship. there's no need to completely wipe someone from your life when you once had something is there? if you don't want to have any contact with her or know anything about her anymore not even as friends or anything like that then yes deleting her from Facebook is a good way to start but if not then maybe you shouldn't have