Is it childish to delete your ex off from your Facebook?

It says above there. To not think or hear about her and to detach myself from her, I deleted her off. I thought it would be the best and fastest way to do so. Is it still childish?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it is not childish although the even more mature thing to do is just try and keep a distant friendship. there's no need to completely wipe someone from your life when you once had something is there? if you don't want to have any contact with her or know anything about her anymore not even as friends or anything like that then yes deleting her from Facebook is a good way to start but if not then maybe you shouldn't have

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Its the best thing, Forget the past, seeing her on face book will make you want her back or make you jealous cus you know how us girls are.We break up next time we get another bf to make our x mad.so yea good thing you deleted your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is the right thing to do for the moment. You will both get irritated quite a while because of the posts, relationships status, photos etc. So what can be a reason to keep her? None. You will see , after you both move on totally.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think it's the best thing you can do. You need time to heal and not be constantly reminded of said person.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's not childish at all.. it's your way of moving on with your life. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all. Good call and good luck with the future!

0|0
    0|0
  • its not childish..its a way to forget the past

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not, you are exes, not contact needed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• That's actually mature if you ask me
    I usually delete and block my exes from every social media.
    I'm not somebody with A LOT of sympathy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope although some people keep their exes. Not an issue either way. If they ended on good terms then they are usually still "facebook friends".

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how the break up was. But no, not everyone can still be friends with an Ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and delete them off everything else while at it👏

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes