So my ex wanted to fix things and I agreed.?

3 weeks in we had sex. It was cool, but after some time shit seemed to repeat. She started texting me hours sometimes days apart. Her texts were always most short. "Wyd". "Chilling". "Hi". "Coo".

Now I may be paranoid but every time we on the phone she texting away to some other guy. I blew it past me.

Then she went totally M.I.A

My friend said she posting stuff on her Facebook about some other guy. P.s I don't have her fb she thought it would bring problems (I was the fool).

I messaged her telling her I knew what she was doing and we should start over.

I know who she talking to and I so badly want to screen shot the message she sent me to him. Yes, this will cuz drama, but I'm fed up playing nice guy. I came here to ask if I should do it once she messages me back?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you? Why play games the dirty way when you can just do it the adult and mature way and simply let her go dont give her a reason just let it go...well maybe give her your reason but afterwards shut the door lock it and throw away the key! Think about like this, 10 yrsfrom now do you still want to be dealing with the same crap with her? Let it go

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 22 shit I dont want to deal with it. I would rather move on and I have. I know in attractive and I could do a lot better. I passed up on a lot of girls way better than her, just to be with her. Not scared to move on, but I did love this girl.

• That's good! See where it oes take things slow I really hope it works out for you withv this one:)

• Thanks