So my ex wanted to fix things and I agreed.?

3 weeks in we had sex. It was cool, but after some time shit seemed to repeat. She started texting me hours sometimes days apart. Her texts were always most short. "Wyd". "Chilling". "Hi". "Coo".

Now I may be paranoid but every time we on the phone she texting away to some other guy. I blew it past me.

Then she went totally M.I.A

My friend said she posting stuff on her Facebook about some other guy. P.s I don't have her fb she thought it would bring problems (I was the fool).

I messaged her telling her I knew what she was doing and we should start over.

I know who she talking to and I so badly want to screen shot the message she sent me to him. Yes, this will cuz drama, but I'm fed up playing nice guy. I came here to ask if I should do it once she messages me back?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you? Why play games the dirty way when you can just do it the adult and mature way and simply let her go dont give her a reason just let it go...well maybe give her your reason but afterwards shut the door lock it and throw away the key! Think about like this, 10 yrsfrom now do you still want to be dealing with the same crap with her? Let it go

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 22 shit I dont want to deal with it. I would rather move on and I have. I know in attractive and I could do a lot better. I passed up on a lot of girls way better than her, just to be with her. Not scared to move on, but I did love this girl.

• Show All
    • That's good! See where it oes take things slow I really hope it works out for you withv this one:)

• Thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Do it lol, she's trying to play mind games with you.. So give her a taste of her own medicine and let her know what karmas coming her way :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes just do it, she's playing with you, time to have your shot

0|1
    0|0
  • Do it, it will make you feel better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just walk away from this one

0|1
    0|0
    • I will. Not going to try to start over when I'm just going to be a shadow

What Guys Said 3

• She's not worth contacting again bro.
    Dump that bitch ASAP.
    Not only should you respect other people, but you should demand the same degree of respect for yourself. You should never put up with any kind disrespect from anyone, especially a person you are in love with. You will have a much better chance of keeping a girl interested in you if you stand up yourself, than if you allow her to walk all over you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea...but, I feel like a dumbass. I mean I'm not mad or trippin, but I feel like she should feel what I feel.

She told me she loved me and than went M.I.A.

I want her to tell the guy she is with what happened or I will send these screen shot msgs.

I just want to know if I should

• Show All
    • Lol well it not like we were official. But I was talking to this girl who is something else. I like this girl. Not saying I'm going to rush back into another relationship, but I want to get know this girl.

I don't feel emotionless from what happened, but I just feel like I moved beyond the situation. I'm talking to a new girl and she genuinely cares for me.

• She is a dirty little rat forget her, how could you except her not giving you her FB that is really really weird!
    She is such a waste of your time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Easier said than done. I mean we weren't bf/gf or even fb official. I wish she could have told me instead of wasting my time

• Dude find someone else and watch her act the same as you, she is so dirty i wouldn't bother , she knows exactly what she's doing if it was you doing it you would feel really guilty , I don't have Time for girls like that.

• Yeah I totally agree. She's a waste of your time. Go find someone else that would never do this to you. But I also don't think you should send that guy to screen shot cause it' cause so much drama. Fu** her. Karma is a bitch! Wait and see what will happen to her. Don't message her anymore and never reply back to her shi**. You're too good for this bit**

• Dude just fucking ignore her from now on ok?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes