Should I go after my ex from 1.5 years ago?

She broke up with me because she said she never loved me. In all fairness, I never told her that I loved her after 10 months of dating. At first, I took the break up well, but then I missed her. I wrote her a long letter, met her in person, but to no avail.

We did see each other after months of nc, and it was amicable enough. However, she never came back to me. At one point, a dude was flirting with my ex, and while I later found out that she did not go for him, she did seem to enjoy the attention. That pissed me off, so I dated other women. My ex found out and she was rude to me the next time she saw me. I continued to take the high road. We would see each other here and there and it was always fake smiles, no conversations.

The funny thing is that I have dated other women since the ex. Most, if not all, have actually been at least if not, more attractive than my ex (as shallow as that may sound), but I have broken it off with all of them.

Now, I still find myself thinking of that ex. What is wrong with me? Is it because she dumped me? I don't know. I've tried ignoring her, dating others, been seen with other women in her presence. Nothing has made her reach out to me. She was the one who, at the break up, said she would be willing to remain friends, but I never heard a peep from her.

What to do?

Nothing?

11