Whats the lamest excuse you got for being dumped?

whats the lamest ever excuse did you came across personally or heard from friends , honestly.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a sophomore and my boyfriend was a senior. We had been dating for 9 months. He broke up with me cause he wanted to go to prom with a different girl.

He told me about a week earlier on senior skip day how they went swimming and he could see her nipples through her shirt and decided to take her to prom. I just thought... "Whatever, dude. I have your virginity and you're not getting it back, sorry!"

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The lamest breakup I ever had was that I wouldn't let a girl I was seeing borrow a cassette tape (I'm old, dont' judge me) because she (likely) wouldn't return it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was afraid that she would "hurt me too badly"? We were both 15, if that tells you anything...

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't think I can date a guy who has a third eye growing out of the back of his head."

0|0
    0|0
  • I was too nice to her and her kids, she couldn't stop thinking about me and she didn't deserve to be treated so well

0|0
    0|0
    • Bitches are crazy, man!

• I kind of understand she'd spent years getting the shit kicked out of her by her lame excuse of an ex... still miss her like crazy tho

• "My cousin says you fucked her" which I never did, she believed her and kicked me out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was told by my first girl friend - you score better marks than me, i can't carry this ahead :/

0|0
    0|0
  • my bf's in jail

0|0
    0|0
  • "You slept with my sister."

0|0
    2|0
  • Her girlfriends told her how much better sex is if the guy has a big d$@k. She wanted to see for herself. Even worse I think all her GFs were still virgins. Crushed me though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• He didn't even dump me, he just disappeared without a goodbye or a reason why.
    It was pretty cowardly and lame, if you ask me.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are not the only one , I've seen many immature assholes like that.
      dont worry there are many nice guys out there

• Lol I hope so. Don't want to go through that again 😔

• my college boyfriend broke up with me completely out of the blue when his high school friends were in town. He gave me no reason whatsoever. they hadn't even met me, but i'm guessing the idea of him having a girlfriend during their "bro" visit was too much and he dumped the baggage (me). The ironic part? before they arrived, he was "so excited for me to meet his friends!" Also, he waited until Sunday (when the friends were leaving anyway) to do it. he had just ignored me all weekend. Very confusing. then he pledged a new frat where they can't talk to girls for a whole semester of college. made it super easy to forget about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live too far away.
    He's a dumb ass, I was 20 minutes away. ..

0|0
    0|0
  • 'The spark has gone' - We were 8 months in -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • umm.. cheating? if that counts..

0|0
    0|0
  • I had the 'V' where he wanted to see the 'D' lol

0|0
    0|0
    • But really though he said he was gay and two weeks later I saw him making out with some girl.

• "You were too easy."
    That was the text message I got the day after he took my virginity.

0|0
    0|0
  • after 3 years he dumps me via Facebook saying he just wasn't feeling it anymore and he also said he went through my fb messages and a guy friend used the 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven' joke and he got mad at me for him saying it... oh and he took another girl to prom two weeks later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could tell you a funny story about a lame excuse.

My first ever ex boyfriend broke up with me from a text message at 4am while I was sleeping (the coward) because "he felt like we went too fast." Mind you, the farthest we ever went was him holding my hand briefly walking me to my car a few times. If anyone took it too fast it was him telling me he loved me three seconds after we got together.
    To make this even funnier, the reason he broke up with me was so he could date some 20 year old girl in the next country over who he met on Xbox. And when things went south he tried crawling back to me. Nope!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes