My boyfriend of three years was caught texting another girl.. she's 18 and he's 37. I'm 26 and obviously he keeps lying about not texting her.?

So I installed and app on his phone to track messsages. Sure enough he texted her again. He looked in my face and lied to me. Also swearing on our 8 month old after we had a great weekend and I forgave him. He just went back and texted her again. He was apologetic but can't deal with his guilt so he got drunk. Now its just like i dont know if i can keep doing this with my child involved. NOW that I forgave him twice for lying I just don't know what to do? I think I made a mistake taking him back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well having a kid changes everything in your situation.. i would say once a liar always a liar.. and you should break up with him.. but with a baby involved i changes that solution.. i think you should talk to him about what this 18 year old is giving him that he likes so much to want to text her a lot? what are they texting about? because if they are talking about sex or meeting up then you have a problem... but maybe they are friends or something then its not a big deal.. if you feel that your child is in harm then leave and file for child support and go your separate ways.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He won't change. He's a cheater. You have to consider your child best interests. If you didn't have a kid I would say leave the fucker. How is the relationship with the daughter?

0|0
    0|0
    • He's a great dad. Really couldn't ask for a better one just a crappy significant other. He says he wants a family and wants to work it out. Get back to how it use to be but I shouldn't have to keep tabs on him. I'm young enough yet to find someone else but I just don't think I can. He really fucked my emotions and really I gave him another chance this morning just don't think he will be faithful. It was sexting but STILL. not exceptable!

• It's tough. On one hand you want her to have a relationship with her dad. On the other hand you don't want to hurt for the rest of your life. You deserve happiness and respect too. Unfortunately having a kid may diminish that unless you are in a respectful commitment.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• "So I installed and app on his phone to track messsages."

I didn't read everything you posted, I don't care what everyone did.
    That quite shows that shit ain't working. Move on. Y'all's trust is soooo fucked.

1|0
    1|0
  • That's really up to you. You're in a bit of a mess.

0|0
    1|0
    • I know right? I just don't understand why he put himself out there and got her number? He complains about sex and I just don't get why twice a week isn't enough. I work 3 jobs and have a son. I'm a pretty girl. I just don't get it?

• Because he isn't satisfied with the relationship. And he's selfish.

• Yeah I guess not.. thanks

• Installing an app on his phone to spy on him is illegal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds like its time to move on, for your sake and your child's.
    First off he shouldn't even be thinking about 18 year olds, that's really creepy. And if he swears on your kids life but continues to basically cheat on you, then its obvious he doesn't care that much for you or your baby, and he has some serious issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • you did make a mistake taking him back but you can always dump him again. once a guy disses you like that, it can only go downhill from there. put him on child support and keep it moving

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, having a child does change everything... he is a father now, he should not be drunk and texting other girls... Anyway, Have you tried therapy? I believe that ending a relationship (especially is he is your baby's father!) should be your last option. Besides..Do you love him?Does he love you? Think of this when you make your decision, because this is the most important thing in a relationship. Love can solve ALL problems, if you are willing to put the effort required. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • you installed an app on his phone to track his messages
    1. thats not acceptable even if you were the president
    2. if your trust is that weak to the extent that you have to install and app on his phone at that point you should know that the relationship isn't going to work. "if there is no trust, there is no us"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even for that child, HIS CHILD, he don't find no sense of guilt. I would slap him his across the face and send him off. Ok, violence is never good but dump him

0|0
    0|0
  • There's an app for tracking texts? You should obsessive
    You should break up with him instead of worrying and complaining about his actions.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes