My boyfriend of three years was caught texting another girl.. she's 18 and he's 37. I'm 26 and obviously he keeps lying about not texting her.?

So I installed and app on his phone to track messsages. Sure enough he texted her again. He looked in my face and lied to me. Also swearing on our 8 month old after we had a great weekend and I forgave him. He just went back and texted her again. He was apologetic but can't deal with his guilt so he got drunk. Now its just like i dont know if i can keep doing this with my child involved. NOW that I forgave him twice for lying I just don't know what to do? I think I made a mistake taking him back?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• well having a kid changes everything in your situation.. i would say once a liar always a liar.. and you should break up with him.. but with a baby involved i changes that solution.. i think you should talk to him about what this 18 year old is giving him that he likes so much to want to text her a lot? what are they texting about? because if they are talking about sex or meeting up then you have a problem... but maybe they are friends or something then its not a big deal.. if you feel that your child is in harm then leave and file for child support and go your separate ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• He won't change. He's a cheater. You have to consider your child best interests. If you didn't have a kid I would say leave the fucker. How is the relationship with the daughter?

• He's a great dad. Really couldn't ask for a better one just a crappy significant other. He says he wants a family and wants to work it out. Get back to how it use to be but I shouldn't have to keep tabs on him. I'm young enough yet to find someone else but I just don't think I can. He really fucked my emotions and really I gave him another chance this morning just don't think he will be faithful. It was sexting but STILL. not exceptable!

• It's tough. On one hand you want her to have a relationship with her dad. On the other hand you don't want to hurt for the rest of your life. You deserve happiness and respect too. Unfortunately having a kid may diminish that unless you are in a respectful commitment.