Anyone here is feeling broken on the inside because of a guy? Any advice to overcome that pain..:'(?

i'm actually feeling like that.
Spending hours crying in the bathroom...
Can't sleep at night
Don't wna eat.
Don't be beautiful
just wna end this life
Is there someone like za here
Help me..

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey sweety, everyone goes through this at some point in their life. I know that doesn't make it feel any better. I've been there myself can eat, sleep, think of nothing else, don't wanna do anything, feel sick etc. Its a total normal response for girls or guys when they hurt. This will pass with time, that's all it takes. Hang in there and just give it time. After a couple weeks you will start feeling better a little at a time day by day. Sorry you're here, I have total empathy for you. Hang in there hun.

• thnkss.hope i get better... sOOn

• I think you should do your best to get him out of your mind and not dwell on it as much as possible. Assume he is not coming back. If he happens to in the future, that's great but it doesn't happen a lot.

• ok :( wil try... tomrrw..actually in sm hours gona b my birthday..cant it b a wish cm true n he forget that girl he thinks i dnt knw about n cm back to me only..
      i think i cannot stop hopin but wil try not to think about it n get him out of my mind...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry for you...
    Dealing with a break up really is a terrible feeling. But you have to have hope. These terrible feelings eventually will fade away, but it takes time. The first weeks are the hardest, and don't be afraid to cry and express your feelings. Talk to your family and friends, because they most certainly will be willing to help you out and make you feel better.
    What really helped me overcoming a break-up, is writing down my feelings. Every thought I wrote down. After writing most of the time I felt way better.

• i used to do that when i was a child but then mom read my diary and found lots of stuff about my stupid lies.. n then i stop..thnks for z idea but its quite risky since i dnt wna anyone to knw how i am feelin

• It's true that nobody is perfect. I totally agree with that. I'm not perfect, you're not perfect, nobody is. But someone can be perfect for you, even though that person is not perfect.
      Anyway, I hope this awful feeling will go away soon.

• me too...still feelin the pain though..guess, i need to live with that for some time. its terrible..like i wna shout out as loud as i can or cut smfinnnnn to rmv it...or jst remv za hrt which is like burnin *dnt hv words* poor me