Am I the bad guy, ex dumps me twice because i'm not ambitious enough for her, she wants me to change for her I don't believe I should, she's hurt now?

Ok so me and my ex are both 20, we were together for a year when she first dumped me. Her reasons were because eventhough i am at university doing a law degree, i am not ambitious enough for her and she doesn't know where i'm going in life. I admit i'm not your super ambitious apply to every firm law student, i'm still in my first year of law and i like it but i don't have my whole life planned out. I'm still trying to discover my passions and what i want to do and be in the future. She on the other hand is the opposite super ambitious knows what she wants to be etc.

Anyway she dumped me because i'm not as ambitious as she would like me to be, also because i didn't go the gym that made her question what kind of father i would be because i can't be bothered to go to they gym and be ambitious etc. I'm not even fat, just a little out of shape, she however is overweight and although is signed up to a gym rarely goes and gained a significant amount of weight during our relationship, it never bothered me once as i love her for her and still was attracted to her and i told her this every day. She appreicated this but still told me i need to be more attractive to her and go the gym.

Anyway other reasons like me not being as religious as she wanted me to be also me not taking her out and buying her gifts enough when i did as much as i could i am a student.

Anyway so she breaks up with me we don't speak for 2 months, she reaches out to see how i am i ignore it. Anyway we start speaking again and get back together, she then has doubts about me again and dumps me after a month.

Now she wants me back a month later, we are friends with benefits, we was just friends after the 2nd break up until she initiated sex, maybe she is trying to use sex to win me back or be close to me i don't know. Anyway i told her i don't want to be with her because she doesn't know what she wants dumps me 1 min wants me back the next, she is hurt and upset now though...CONTINUED...

...CONTINUED...blames me for us not being together as i won't change and be more ambitious for her. I feel like her breaking up with me twice ruined what we had the bliss we had for 1 year is dead now because of it, we went to paris...CONTINUED...
...Morroco in our first 6 months together, we was so happy it was the last 6 months of our realtionship that all these demands of me arose and caused arguments and problems now i'm over our relationship am i a bad guy because she is upset?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped reading after the first two paragraphs because I read all I needed to know to see that this girl is a bitch. She's overweight and you love her the way she is, yet you're slightly out of shape and she "still told you you need to be more attractive to her and go the gym"?

This is the kind of woman that will never be happy and will point the finger at everyone but herself. You're wise to move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE