My bf s asking for my sis nude pik what should I do?

My bf s asking me to send my sis nude pik ehat should I do he loves me I dont knw wats wrong with him he s insisting me he has mine too what should I do he gets emotional when I say no

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He "loves you"?
    Sweet heart... that's not love.
    No offense. But your dumb, honey.
    Leave him. He is starting to mess with your family.
    Let him throw a fit when you leave him, but you ought to leave him for good.
    No excuses.
    Don't let him manipulate you with fake emotions, you got that?

3|4
    0|0
    • I hope you really take my advice. Find a man that will love you and respect you and your family.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• You sneak a pic of her in the shower and send it to him.

Kidding.

I can understand wanting to see your girlfriend's sister nude, but to actually ask your girlfriend for it...Is he mentally ill?

Does he have nude pics of you or not? You should know. If you tell him no, he might try to blackmail you into giving him what you want.
    If he does try that, get parents or the law involved. As awkward as that will be, it's better than being blackmailed.

After all that, leave his psycho ass.

2|0
    0|0
    • He has mine

• Show All
    • Learn how to type girl.
      Think how disrespectful this is. He isn't fine with just dating you and seeing you nude, he want's to see your sister naked. So disgusting. That guy is no good

• Move on from this loser, honey.

• Give him the boot. Thats lower than rock bottom. He has no respect or set of morales and sounds like he dont think with anything but his little rocket. he's the reason why soo many good decent guys can't get a girl. Idiots like him are giving guys a bad rap

0|0
    0|0
  • da fawk is wrong with ur bf LOL! one isn't enough for him? meaning u won't be able to satisfy him alone. he'll cheat on u in the long run so better think twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with this psycho asap. He's not mentally stable.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump him HARD. that guy is sleazy, he doesn't really love you.u should be the only girl in his life

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't give him a nude pic of your sister, I think your guy is a bit unsavory for mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol don't do that. That guy sounds like he's dodgy as they come👎

0|1
    0|0
  • He wants to seee your sister nude?

0|0
    1|0
    • Ya he has mine I dont kne wats wrong but he says he ll delete it aft seeing

• If he loves you, why would he want to see another woman, especially your sister?

• Personally sending pics can be dangerous and that is bull. He can easily duplicate the picture and you haven o idea of his intentions. How does your sister feel about this?

• Don't

1|1
    0|0
  • You dump him immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess he wants to have a 3some with your sis

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Say no and dump him. He gets emotional just because he's a spoiled brat who's used to getting his way. Why the hell would he need your sister's nudes? That's just so creepy. Gross.

3|3
    0|0
  • why would he want a nude of your sister if he's dating you! say no and kick him to the curve!

1|2
    0|0
  • Wtf dump his ass! What chu mean what should you do LOL

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes