I love her, but I have to leave?

I love my girl, very much. But she's not for me. I realize that after trying to be with her for so many years. We've gotten together and broken up a few times, and she always does the leaving. I finally realized that she is always in need of being saved from something and I just can't do it anymore. My love for her is very strong, but this is going to kill me anyway. Is there an easier way of doing this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems that for whatever reason, she is draining you. I say give her one straight talk about it. If no change, then you leave.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Rip the band aid off buddy. Sounds like you're on her hook. Grab the dignity you have left and leave this psycho. Sorry, but that's what she is. She's getting pleasure knowing she can come and go when she pleases. If you don't leave she will if she meets someone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • My female friends are all saying the same thing. She runs away from her problems and I'm sitter thinking of her doing that if we were married, with a mortgage, and kids and bills, exc... The hell with that. Think it's time to do the deed.

• let her go and find somebody else.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I've never known a couple (including my own parents) who broke up and got back together several times and ended up working out. Breaking up is never easy, but sometimes it's the best thing to do in the long run. Don't worry, you'll find someone else who will really appreciate you like you deserve :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Buddy I am in the same situation as you right now literally. But my situation has only been one year being with my girl & not "yearS" like you said. So it's probably going to be tougher for you to get over if it really has been multiple years. I realy don't have the greatest advice for you but to stay busy & tell yourself it is for the best. In the long run your not gonna be happy staying with her. Long run is the key word here as you may be able to handle this for now but 5 years down the road do you really wanna still be saving her? She seems needy just like my girl. I loved her to death as I still do but she is always in need of something. Which I get she is a girl & they do need attention & what not but when it becomes too much it drives you crazy. I made the decision to leave but still loved her. I just imagined down the road if we got married & had bills, a house, kids, and more extreme things to take care of & worrry about & I did not want to have to deal with someone else's emotions & neediness all the time. It takes a toll on you after I while. It's tough to leave someone you love but it's for the best in all honesty. Go with your gut. If your having that feeling it means it isn't right, and u will keep having that feeling forever if you stay with her. I know you probably feel bad about doing it, u feel like its ure fault that you broke up with her, and u wish it could've worked out. You feel bad for her cause you guys have spent so many years together. You now feel a mess cause of all that time & now it's nothing. None of it was your fault or her fault it was not meant to be especially when you said u can't do it anymore. Just remember you made the right choice if you were having those feelings that you can't do it anymore then you did what was best for you. I know this isn't the greatest advice lol but I am just telling ya how I feel. Hang in there buddy it's gonna take some time but u will realize it was the right move.

0|0
    0|0
  • been in your position. the fact is you just have to do it. it may hurt or seem tough but the longer you stay around the worst you are going to feel and deeper you'll get making it harder to get out.

just go for it. it's not easy but you'll feel relieved once it's over

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up, move on, find a sane chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has happened to me recently, I walked away from it all and met a special girl who is now my GF, and who gives me the attention I need.

Walk away from the mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes