I love her, but I have to leave?

I love my girl, very much. But she's not for me. I realize that after trying to be with her for so many years. We've gotten together and broken up a few times, and she always does the leaving. I finally realized that she is always in need of being saved from something and I just can't do it anymore. My love for her is very strong, but this is going to kill me anyway. Is there an easier way of doing this?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems that for whatever reason, she is draining you. I say give her one straight talk about it. If no change, then you leave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE