Since my fiancee dump me, should I seek an escort?

Basically we were suppost to get married towards the ending of college, which would have been in exactly 1 whole year from now.

I waited for a girl that had strong religious values. But like everything in life, there was a price to this, which was starving myself for years and continue masturbating (I've been doing this since I was 15 so it's no news).

She dumped me 2 weeks ago because according to her the relationship had gotten stale, she wants to meet new people and I was working more than before. Should I get over it (my sexual frustration that is; forever masturbating) by paying an escort or not? Yet, I don't know why I'm still having seconds thoughts about it and it's like part of me is telling me not to do it but at the same time I'm so devastated over this sudden break up.
I'm 21 years old.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• You said yourself you are devastated about the break up, I don't think you actually need an escort you should wait Im sure you will regret it later if you do it

• I guess I could wait for a couple months and start dating again. Just hope the next girl doesn't find it weird if we were getting to know each other more and I had to explain the situation, esp if she were experienced (since I'm not going to be dating girls waiting till marriage anymore).