What do u do to cope? Please n thank u.

A breakup? any suggestions please. Methods techniques i need something good

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I write and paint the sevre emotional trauma and pain puts me Into a high drug induced state. Known to artists like myself as a emotional high basically it cranks my brain into creative overdrive great material.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Im sorry to say but there isn't much you can do. Just things to keep your mind off it temporarily.

Took me 6 months. I did get over her on the 5th but i then found out she was single. So i went in and tried.

Then she got a bf.. And i got over it.

You'll think you'll never get over it. You probably get sick of hearing it as i did but trust me you will. I promise you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. You simply just have to take it day by day. You can do a task to take your mind off of it for a couple hours but in the end it'll return. The best you can do is ride it out and wait for it to slowly disappear. You can try doing anything that interests you or a former habit that you have, if not that you can go out with friends and have some fun with them or even a long planned vacation to somewhere for this summer. But by my best option would have to just do nothing and do your daily everyday things in your life and ride it out.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Good YouTube videos to take your mind off things, working out to get some endorphins flowing to make yourself feel better, a tad bit (not a lot) of chocolate to get a few kicks of dopamine, some crying to let out your emotions, some naps to counteract your exhaustion from all your emotions, getting out of the house with friends and family to get you socializing and to keep you from permanently moping around in your room, burning pictures, letters, clothing items, etc. that are still lying around from your ex (gets them out of sight and gives you some closure), and accept and understand that breakups hurt and can take a lot of time and energy to get through, but everything will be okay eventually, just not right now.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes