How to break up when you are in love?

I'm with my current girlfriend for near a year.We are happy together and really in love.But I think after a year relationship will change and I was thinking of breaking up and we can't start see new people.But I don't know how to tell my girlfriend also how to do it because I love her very much.
Updates:
Sorry the second line the word CAN is true not can't.do you know how to fix it?
I forgot to say : days ago a girl asked me to going out so I want to start dating her (just for fun and sex not for love).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't follow what you're saying. You want to break up with her but you love her? Do you mean that things will change between you two? You want to break up with her but not see other people? I'm confused.

1|1
    0|0
    • sorry the word was CAN I wrote CAN'T English isn't my language btw.
      I means usually after a year relationship starts to become cold and fights start and more.
      I love her but want to break up with her and start see new girls.

• Ah, yes. You're worried about the relationship becoming more serious. You're right that it does happen in most cases but that's because people stop treating their significant other like a friend and morel like a wife/husband.

It's not guaranteed to happen with you. Many couples get along great together for many years. You'll break her heart just leaving her for no reason.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• stop cheeting on the girl you love and happy with, why are you scared of a time period together, just let your relationship between you work. Why do you have to start thinking of breaking up?
    Love is special, and it doesn't happen that often, you dont always fall in love even with the most amazing people...

1|1
    0|0
    • You are right but at this point love is not what I'm looking for.

• Show All
    • no its not. the most important thing is what you decide to do now that you know, and you're fairly sure of what the consequences are, so no be better and either chose to end it with her or stop cheating on her and live life with her.

• its very hard decision.

• You love her and yout happy? Dude that doesn't just fall out of trees. Love and happiness with someone is hard to fins. Let me ask you this if you seen her with another guy, would that hurt you? If so slap yourself and dont break up with your girl

1|0
    0|0
  • If u really are in love you wouldn't feel this way and it don't matter when u break up with her there will be the same amount of hurt and if u are really "in love" as u claim to be u r gonna end up hurting your self as well

1|0
    0|0
    • I just seen u r in ur late 20's dont u think its time to grow up and not mess with girls for fun anymore

• Show All
    • I can marry a younger girls I'm from Turkey and here its very normal for men to marry women 5-10 years younger.

• Well can you please be honest ONCE in your life? And go and tell the truth that you are seeing someone.
    I feel very sorry for your girl friend. Poor girl.

2|0
    0|0
    • Want to do but its hard to do.

• what u feel about doing the break up in a very concious way, like we are taking the decision and doing it..

• Well clearly you don't really love your gf if you are asking this so you might as well just break up now and let her find someone who truly loves her

1|1
    0|0
  • wtf is that? you said you love her but wanna breakup?

2|0
    0|0
  • If you love her why would you want to break up with her?

1|0
    0|0
    • tired of being nice guy.

• Show All
    • And you say how you want to date a girl just for fun and sex not love. If you can't love them then don't be in a relationship with her and waste her tine. I'm not trying to sound rude I'm just saying. If you want to be with other girls then be single so you can have fun and have sex with whoever. Plus not all relationships change after a year. If you still love her that's a good sign.

• I want other girls for fun not my gf. Love my gf but feel this is not what meakes me happy anymore.

• You love her but you're dating someone else at the same time? That doesn't even make sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't make sense

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• spreading some rumours about her

0|0
    3|0
    • No its not the good idea wish you was joking.

• Show All
    • @ finding
      only on the basis of at what pace you would like to see it.

• I tried to look it up millions different perspective , yet could not find one logical one! Tell me one?

Recommended myTakes