How to break up when you are in love?

I'm with my current girlfriend for near a year.We are happy together and really in love.But I think after a year relationship will change and I was thinking of breaking up and we can't start see new people.But I don't know how to tell my girlfriend also how to do it because I love her very much.
Sorry the second line the word CAN is true not can't.do you know how to fix it?
I forgot to say : days ago a girl asked me to going out so I want to start dating her (just for fun and sex not for love).

92

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't follow what you're saying. You want to break up with her but you love her? Do you mean that things will change between you two? You want to break up with her but not see other people? I'm confused.

• sorry the word was CAN I wrote CAN'T English isn't my language btw.
      I means usually after a year relationship starts to become cold and fights start and more.
      I love her but want to break up with her and start see new girls.

• Ah, yes. You're worried about the relationship becoming more serious. You're right that it does happen in most cases but that's because people stop treating their significant other like a friend and morel like a wife/husband.

It's not guaranteed to happen with you. Many couples get along great together for many years. You'll break her heart just leaving her for no reason.