Any chance of getting back with an ex?

Me and my ex, our 2yr r/s was one full of arguments mainly cause of my temper, with many breaking ups and then back again. This time it was final cause he said he's really sick and tired of how I'd always promise to change but nv did so. He was a great guy who tried his best but I only begun to cherish after I finally lost him.

I know I need to change my temper, and I'm really working hard on it for my own good. But is it already all too late to get him back?

Few weeks after the breakup, I contacted him. He said he's unsure if we should get back, he needs to think. But said what if he will not love anymore? He sees no reason to try anymore and that he feels he deserves someone better.. Someone who can make him happy.

I really regret how I've disappoint him and made him leave me. He said he's unsure at first and I hoped there was a tiny chance but perhaps I blew it when I pressured him further.

I'm starting NC and I won't stop improving myself. Is there anything I can do to make him come back in future? Or is there no more chance for me forever?

02