How can I get sex from my boyfriend even though were on a break?

My boyfriend and i have been on a break for the last two weeks because of a recent pregnancy scare and arguing a lot also he has exams coming up we agreed to take a break until he got through with his exams.how ever we have sex twice a week minimum if he's not to busy with work yes he works as well but I've gotten into the routine of frequently having sex that i feel like its been years when in fact its only been two week and i honestl don't want to have sex with anyone else so how can i ask him to have sex with me without asking him
Im 17 will be 18 in forty days and he's going on 20

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Think another time about the question you're asking here. There's a reason why you guys are on a break, and stress and a consequence of sex is the cause of it. Do you really want to risk making a bigger mess of things instead of cooling off for a bit? Two weeks is not a long time if you really think about it.