How to fight for someone you love? Without smothering her?

I am fighting for my ex she constantly tells me she doesn't know what she wants and to give her time. How should I go on about this. I dumped her and her hurt, she doesn't want to risk getting hurt again I know. So how can I show her im here and will never hurt her again.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to take it very slow, this may take a long time for her to trust you. Don't call every day but message her every morning to say good morning and every night to say goodnight. she may even message you back, if you do go without a phone call back after 4 day's, this means she is not interested and you should save your heart for someone else

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE