How to fight for someone you love? Without smothering her?

I am fighting for my ex she constantly tells me she doesn't know what she wants and to give her time. How should I go on about this. I dumped her and her hurt, she doesn't want to risk getting hurt again I know. So how can I show her im here and will never hurt her again.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to take it very slow, this may take a long time for her to trust you. Don't call every day but message her every morning to say good morning and every night to say goodnight. she may even message you back, if you do go without a phone call back after 4 day's, this means she is not interested and you should save your heart for someone else

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you can. once you break up with someone that is it, it will never be the same. You might get back together but then it will inevitably end, the damage has been done. thats why they say really think about it before breaking up with someone. Possibly she may think you broke up to be with someone else too and it didn't work out. Bottom line is if you care or want someone you dont dump them unless they did something bad to you, in which case why are you going back? So i suggest you just move on, because you obviously dumped her for a reason. stick to it, because it will unlikely work out again. trust has been broken. why would she believe a word you say. if you can do it once you can do it again. just my thoughts.

2|0
    0|1
  • I would never fight for someone I love
    If someone truly loved you then you wouldn't have to fight

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• i would say to give her time but give her your time be a really close friend given hints here and there

1|1
    0|0
  • Go stand outside her window with a boom box.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes