Guys I really need your help.?

hey guys, i really need your help. There was one guy who was chasing me, but i rejected. somehow i found that i have a crush on him but it seems that he doesn't care. i know i've made many stupid questions like texting him and acting needy, but the only thing i want now is to change completely. i'm very amotional, sensitive and childish. i want to change myself, my appearance, my acts everything. i want to show him that i've changed and to become someone completely new and amazing. please, help me. i know there are lots of girls just like me but please help me somehow...

Updates:
Guyss !!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you rejected him so he probably thinks your not interested. You have to make it clear that your interested. Tell him you like him and do it face to face.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it seems like you've blown your chance with him after rejecting him. Most guys don't really dig that. There's not much you can do to fix it. Try apologizing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Being rejected sucks and a bruised ego hurts, if he did give you a chance now it would only be too use you,

0|0
    1|0
  • I tend to move on when a girl has rejected me and if she does appear to change her mind, I usually just say no.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes