Guys I really need your help.?

hey guys, i really need your help. There was one guy who was chasing me, but i rejected. somehow i found that i have a crush on him but it seems that he doesn't care. i know i've made many stupid questions like texting him and acting needy, but the only thing i want now is to change completely. i'm very amotional, sensitive and childish. i want to change myself, my appearance, my acts everything. i want to show him that i've changed and to become someone completely new and amazing. please, help me. i know there are lots of girls just like me but please help me somehow...

Guyss !!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• you rejected him so he probably thinks your not interested. You have to make it clear that your interested. Tell him you like him and do it face to face.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it seems like you've blown your chance with him after rejecting him. Most guys don't really dig that. There's not much you can do to fix it. Try apologizing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE