He wasn't willing to sacrifice his freedom, broke up with me. Was it for the best? Who was right or wrong?

We were in a long distance relationship and had future plans to get married. Well, today he spent all day playing video games. And he told me not to get mad about it if it happens once we are married We started to talk about our future married life. Now for me it's fine that he can do his hobbies in his free time. But he really completly ignores me when it happens. I told him that a marriage both partners should have their freedom but that they should not perfer it than their partner or else why get married? He never once said "we can do things together/after my free time I spend time with you etc. He said that after what I think it's bettet for him to be single and thats how it ended. Can someone just give me some insight or advice please? Thank you

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Your in a long distance relationship. he never has to give up his free time. you need to be together for a while before marriage. he is clearly not in the "marry" frame of mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Different people need different amounts of freedom. I don't think he's ready for marriage right now because it does require that you sacrifice a lot of your free time.