Should you apologize to a girl you hurt or remove yourself from her life and let her move on so you don`t cause any more harm.?

The young lady and I are both 16 but i want to take my time and get an older man's or woman`s input, so that I can take in account her feelings before i finally try to get in contact and put all my faults and mistakes on the table and tell her that i accept responsibility for my actions and if SHE says so remain at least friends and if not move on, learn from my mistakes and treat the next girl that comes into my life like a real "man" is supposed to treat a woman.

90

Most Helpful Girl

• What did you do?
    Apologize but don't ask for friendship. If it has to be, it will eventually be. But for now just apologize and let her heal and move on.

• My parent let her parent move in because they were having apartment issues but being so close to her made us attach to each other kind of fast and i acted crazy because i was afraid someone would take her, but she's out our house now.