Should you apologize to a girl you hurt or remove yourself from her life and let her move on so you don`t cause any more harm.?

The young lady and I are both 16 but i want to take my time and get an older man's or woman`s input, so that I can take in account her feelings before i finally try to get in contact and put all my faults and mistakes on the table and tell her that i accept responsibility for my actions and if SHE says so remain at least friends and if not move on, learn from my mistakes and treat the next girl that comes into my life like a real "man" is supposed to treat a woman.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What did you do?
    Apologize but don't ask for friendship. If it has to be, it will eventually be. But for now just apologize and let her heal and move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • My parent let her parent move in because they were having apartment issues but being so close to her made us attach to each other kind of fast and i acted crazy because i was afraid someone would take her, but she's out our house now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It depends how serious your actions were, because although an apology is usually helpful, sometimes it's hard for girls to move on from things if they were really bad. BUT I think it's great that you are taking responsibility, and I think you should apologize. You might just show her you care about her, and she might want you in her life and forgive you. You never know; Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • You should apologize to her & leave her be. Just exiting out of her life will just leave unanswered questions to the equation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow this is what hurts the most, we stay praying for you to change but you'll always do it for another women

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologize and move on. But you at least have to let her know that you feel sorry but you know you have to move on ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely apologize... it will provide her closure that everyone needs but doesn't really ask for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologizing is the only way u both can move on and she most likely deseves one

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow what an honorable young man you are! Please don't change!
    you can talk to her. It will give her a sense of closure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologize and leave her alone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes