Should I break the no-contact? We were good friends before?

So me and this guy were super good friends, and then we both started liking each other. We had been dating for about 5-6 weeks, then 2 weeks ago I told him I wanted to go back to being friends; that I thought it was better that way. Not much was said then (he got super quiet and said like 10 words then left. Understandable). I told him that I understood if he needed time, but we both agreed that we could be friends again because we said that in the first place (before we started dating) and because we were close before. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard from him since we said goodbye after I broke up with him. Not a text, call, whatever. I still care about him, as a friend, so I don't want him to think I don't. But I don't know if I should just give him time and let him contact me, or what?

We're in different cities until August, so we won't "run into each other until then. Would it be better to wait until then, or have some contact before then?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• he´s probably sad after all. if that is the case, caring makes things worse for him so let him contact you. if he doesn´t, leave him be.