Why do some people play like there the victim when they've cheated?

Like why do they make it out to be the other person did something wrong and they did nothing in which clearly they are in just as much wrong as the other person is that they cheated on with?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• An Ex of mine did that she started crying after I caught her and told me straight out "I don't give her the attention she needs" And that I'm an ass hole the argument went on till I just left it alone with those types of people best thing to do is walk away and thank whoever is watching your back that you didn't marry them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why people do that when they really arent. But some do it so they can maybe justify what their doing isn't their fault or ti make people feel bad or they could lie and twist it so they tel other people how that girl or guy is horrible to make them self look like their the victim or lie and say they been cheated on to use that to get other ppl. It hard to really say