What's the deal with my ex bf?

So I've been broken up with my ex for 7mths...never talked to him after then he started texting me out of the blue, I would text back periodically but I'm already in a new relationship so I just am whatever about it, recently, for no reason he blocked my number, he would always text me about wanting me to come over and stuff, but there is no explanation for his behavior, especially since I never text him, and respond to his text

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He still likes you. That's why he kept messaging you and inviting you over. He saw he wasn't going to get anywhere and wants to move on. So he blocked you.

• We'll then why not delete me on Fb too?