Been with a girl for 6 1/2 yrs. Met her online here of all places. Now things are falling apart, and fast.?

So I met a wonderful girl/women on here. When we met she was a girl I would say. Though she has grown into a very inspiring women through the years. We have been together for a long time. We have lived together for most of this time, I would say 90 percent of it. She hails from NYC and I am a country boy from Michigan. Though my parents are very city in how they function. No I didn't grow up on a farm. So, to make a long story short. My used to be fiance became my girlfriend about two years ago when she found out i was "sexting" a colleage from work. Which I eventually sacked up and admited to. I stated how devistaingly sorry I was, and vowed to myself to never let things of this nature happen again. Well, so 2yrs goes by and I had not done anything to violate her trust. She had obvious trust issues. As I had texted/communicated with old friends, and g/fs from my past. I had violated her trust many times. But I didn't have an intention of meeting some girl, let alone cheating or having sex. Which understandably she thinks I am. Partially because I did hang out with the college from work. Not at her home, and definetly did nothing sexual. Though no matter how many times i told her of this she wouldn't believe it which I can understand. Though now that she has trust issues "Which i get is no ones fault but my own." She won't stop looking for reasons to leave. Now we get to present time. We recently went through a lot of trouble finacially. I lost my job. She got bitter because we had barely anything for two weeks food etc. But i made due I cooked for her etc. And still nothing? She said she was leaving me over money. Even went as far as to pack her things, and kept telling me that she knew she was treating me badly that i didn't deserve it etc. But still was pushing to leave. So two day's ago she finds an email i sent this lady on craigslist for sexual stuff. But this was in a period of me thinking she was gone, and leaving me. Now she's
So now she's mad at me ovbiously saying I cheated. I just want to be straight I've never met up with a girl with sex as an object. Though yes I did send an email to a girl. Though at this point I had lost faith in my significant other.
Her actions, and her tone with me made it very clear that she was going to leave me regardless. Now she is saying because of this that she's leaving. In two weeks when she gets the money.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'm going to have to say too much damage is done to repair this one. Sometimes you can mess up a relationship so bad that all you can do is take it as a lesson for the next one. I'm curious, since you said you would say she was a "girl" not a "woman" 6 years ago, but you are between 30 and 35. Maybe the age difference is a problem?

• Not at all. Very young at heart here. Nope it's just all the things i've done. Over time they've compounded into one big mess. Needless to say. I think I lost a dear person to my heart. And it's going to hurt so bad to watch her leave. It's going to be like a needle stabbing me through the heart. Too much to picture a day of not seeing her beautiful face walk through the door after work. :(. I'm simply lost mentally right now. I need to go.

• Just because it isn't a problem to you doesn't mean it's not a problem to her. It takes two people to make a relationship work, and just one to break things off. Harsh but true.