Should I ignore him? Or tell him to STOP?

Ex husband and I have joint custody of out toddler. We tried to work things out after the divorce and that failed. He still "loves" me and can't let go. I've told him no more and he can't respect my decision. He has stalked me on my Facebook blog page and Instagram and questioned me on things I've posted...asking me if I'm with someone else... I'm not. I don't know of a nice way to tell him to leave me alone. I'm doing my best to coparent with him, but he makes it difficult. He sends me pics of our child and asks to FaceTime me when he has her. It's nice, but he always seems to want to talk about more than our child. When I tell him I'm done discussing us he gets angry and it makes it even more difficult to communicate with. Then he gets over it and if our communication gets better he reads into it and thinks I'm leading him on. Believe me, I'm not. I'm 100% sure I don't want to be with him and I've told him this. I've told him to move on.
Please help. Should I ignore him or tell him to stop?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Frame him for drug abuse and car theft and get him sent to jail so he loses custody. It worked on Dexter and is a proven way to get rid of dads you no longer like.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably tell him to stop. You might want to consider also going to some sort of group therapy? So that he can realize that what he's doing may severely damage your family, especially because you two seem to have had a particularly amiable divorce.