2 months later and men change their minds?

Why do men end relationships and then try and show up 2 months later begging for you back? Should have thought that through before you ended it in the first place!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Its the "Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" thing. They see that "other" girl they have always fantasized about and finally get a chance with her. Then they realize it wasn't what it was all cracked up to be. It doesn't have to be disaster for you. Sometimes people just have to get burned to realize something is hot, if you know what I mean. He got burned by this. Now that he knows that the other woman really isn't want he wants, and you are maybe your relationship will be stronger than ever.

1|0
    0|0
    • he didn't even date anyone during that time...he just worked like a crazy person constantly and was having fam issues bc mom got cancer
      men and their lack of ability to multitask still surprised me lol

• pretty common these days. the old saying goes, you don't realize what you have until you lost it.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha except they let it go... not like they lost it by accident

• I think it still goes that way too even if they are the ones that ended things. they ended things with you for whatever reason, probably thought they could do better or wanted something else, and now in their isolation they totally miss you and come to a realization. + regret

• Our brains are filled with pebbles an we think with our little head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Striking out with new girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes long time for men to mature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do agree

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't recognise myself in this

0|0
    0|0
  • That happens when the guy has trouble finding someone new. After a couple of months they can start to feel desperate.

0|0
    0|0
  • They miss your sweet, sweet pussy... to put it bluntly!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's just people in general imo. If someone wants out of your life or fucks up, don't let them back in.

0|0
    0|0
  • They want to see if there's somebody better out there.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes