Sometimes, I just think that having one night stands are a better option for me. What do you think?

So, lets just face it. We've all gots to have SOME of those sexy times now and then. Obviously I didn't just decide this all on its own. My problem is that i get waaay too attached to people waaay too quickly and so you can all probably imagine me after a break up..yeah, its like a freakin' tsunami hit my town or something. Is the pain of being heartbroken worth the time you had spent with that person? I think deep inside i'd go with yes as it is just a small slice of our lives, helping us grow as we experience different things, but the pain is soo horrible that sometimes i just think one night stands might be a better option. What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something fundamental about being a human being. Emotional attachments are a risk, but they are also what makes the world turn. Its important to see relationships not just in terms of boyfriends and girlfriends, but also friends. Make sure you look after your friends as well, because when you do have your heart broken, its your friends who support you. There is also a danger in trying to pursue just physical relationships, because they are essentially not much fun. Its the meeting of two minds that is exciting. Yes as we grow up we'll try things, some won't work. Make sure you love and respect yourself first and foremost, then respect and love those who support you - friends and family. Then you'll be able to approach boyfriends in a more mature way.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't, it's dangerous on many levels and you may end up really regretting it when you grow up and mature and look back on it. It's not something you can take back.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's exactly what's stopping me! I think deep inside i know that i'd never actually do it when it comes down to it. I even look at girls who do it on a regular basis with disgust but times like these makes me wonder..i don't think its worth the regret later on in life just for a break up..thanks so much! :)

• If in doubt go without. You're welcome.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You are under age and you want one night stands? Shakes my head

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha i'm from NZ buddy! Different laws.

• Show All
    • I have plenty of very healthy one's actually. I'd just like to point out that I didn't actually say that i was definitely going to do it and it was just a thought.

• Well thats good that your not going to do it

• get a friends with benefits Instead and don't build any emotional attachment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I agree and for those reasons too. YOLO!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• One night stands are fun but u have be prepaired for people judging u fairly or unfairly.

Personally lot of the fun is in seducing and teasing the guy into sleeping with u

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i know, i'm really just afraid of getting into another relationship so i figure it would be much easier to just not get emotionally involved with the person. By saying one night stand i don't mean go out every weekend and try to seduce guys and get them to sleep with me. In all reality, i don't really think i'd ever do it, but it's just a lingering thought..:)

• Well a sex buddy could be ur answer as u will feel comftable sleeping that person with no emotional connection

• I feel you my friend. I get attached very quickly and move too fast. For me, I know it's because I lack experience in relationships. Do you? Should I find a partner more on my level? Idk. Should I keep trying new people and learning? Absolutely. Whether it's my fault or not, the pain is never more than the happiness, memories, and stuff I learned with that person. Keep growing, failing, learning, and repeating that shit till the end.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes