Sometimes, I just think that having one night stands are a better option for me. What do you think?

So, lets just face it. We've all gots to have SOME of those sexy times now and then. Obviously I didn't just decide this all on its own. My problem is that i get waaay too attached to people waaay too quickly and so you can all probably imagine me after a break up..yeah, its like a freakin' tsunami hit my town or something. Is the pain of being heartbroken worth the time you had spent with that person? I think deep inside i'd go with yes as it is just a small slice of our lives, helping us grow as we experience different things, but the pain is soo horrible that sometimes i just think one night stands might be a better option. What do you guys think?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something fundamental about being a human being. Emotional attachments are a risk, but they are also what makes the world turn. Its important to see relationships not just in terms of boyfriends and girlfriends, but also friends. Make sure you look after your friends as well, because when you do have your heart broken, its your friends who support you. There is also a danger in trying to pursue just physical relationships, because they are essentially not much fun. Its the meeting of two minds that is exciting. Yes as we grow up we'll try things, some won't work. Make sure you love and respect yourself first and foremost, then respect and love those who support you - friends and family. Then you'll be able to approach boyfriends in a more mature way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't, it's dangerous on many levels and you may end up really regretting it when you grow up and mature and look back on it. It's not something you can take back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's exactly what's stopping me! I think deep inside i know that i'd never actually do it when it comes down to it. I even look at girls who do it on a regular basis with disgust but times like these makes me wonder..i don't think its worth the regret later on in life just for a break up..thanks so much! :)

• If in doubt go without. You're welcome.