Is he trying to use me as a booty call?

So me and my ex split up 6 weeks ago I tried to get him back but he wasn't having it so the last convo I had was ok I will adopt your attitude and move on he just said best too... So it was exactly a week to the day and he text me!!

I put up a dp on my what's ap of me before a night out and he just messaged drinking again? I wasn't I was actually in bed so I just told him it was from another night he said ok your still sooooo sexy I asked him if he was drunk and he said no I won't tell you again, he then went on to talk about not having sex with me in the shoes I was wearing (louboutins) I said yh we did once rememver when I wore them with the an summers outfit and he was like damn yh lookin back that was so sexy it was late at night and the convo kind of ended there? He isn't normally the sort of guy to use a girl for sex as he is really particular and he did really like me and was so angry when we split where do I go from here? Continue with the no contact and see if he texts again? Or ignore him

21

Most Helpful Guy

• See this why...nvm. That's up to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Huh?

• You don't want him looking at you as a sexual thing?

• Of course lol but I don't want him to just look at me for that lol he I very attracted
      To me I know that even when we first
      Split he said I am beautiful but wha. I am saying is I don't want him to think he can just use me for that

Most Helpful Girl

• I say ignore him, if he's just talking about sex and stuff like that he's probably looking for just that. If he didn't want to go back when you tried to get him back he likely won't go back, it's probably best to just move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE