Just trying to figure this all this out. Where is she at?

My GF broke up with me about month and half ago. A 6 month relationship. Saying the distance killed her (lived 3.5 hrs away) and that she became emotionally distant. I've been in and out of contact with her for about a month. She would text but i will vaguely respond back. after about a month went by I wrote a letter to her stating how I felt and where I saw my faults in the relationship (it was my 1st relationship) and that i knew she was young and wanted to live life ( 8 years different, 28 and 20) she responded with this; "I got your letter yesterday, I agree with a lot of the things you said. I guess I just am trying to be on my own for awhile, I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. And I don't hate you either lol". Also she has been asking "so whats up?"lately and what are some of my sports teams.

I am leaving for seasonal work again this summer and she sent me this tonight: "Just because we arn't together dosn't mean you can't talk to me lol unless you don't want to."

Just super confused of where she is at.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be extremely blunt here bc I've done my fair share of dating and been in these situations. She's dangling you along. She thinks since you love her so much she can do her own thing and you will still be there when she wants to pick you up again. If she didn't care at all she would never respond or chat with you or try to remain friends. She's playing you!
    One of two things needs to happen for your own sanity:
    No longer contact her at all in any way shape or form and do not respond to anything she sends you for at least a month or two. If she cares at all for you she will feel concerned she's losing you and actually get serious about decisions regarding your relationship. If she's really over you she won't care and you need to move on.

• I did forget to mention one thing. I gave up everything to move closer too.

• That's just feeding the flame for her to know she can dangle you and u will be there later when she wants to pick u back up